Samstag, 17. September 2011

Everything happens for a Reason.. (This time in English :D)

... I really start to believe in this.
I mean I could have never gotten this family if it wouldn't be 2 month after staying with my old one. Because when I arrived they were still havin an aupair and she would have stayed till November but lucky me she decided to go home earlier so that this family would be available by now :-)
So I moved in on friday morning and I directly felt so comfortable. You know how sometimes you can just feel that there is a good tension in the house like when the family is happy and the house is full of harmony. In my old house there wasn't a good tension like that, you could feel the unhappiness and it just jumps over to your own feelings. I enjoy being here, the family is very sweet and the boys are very well behaved. Today I went to a soccer game from my middle boy and then to a baseball game from the oldest one. It was just me, the 3 boys, their dad and the dog but I felt so accepted and they were all so nice to me, I had a really good time. After this we went home and I stayed with them a little bit more and then Karusha picked me up and we went to the mall. Unfortunately my Ipod broke and I had to get a new one here, for 80$. It is not bad but it bothers me that I lost everything that was on my Ipod. Because I had like really old songs on there that I didn't even have on my laptop and now everything's gone. But I am happy that I have a new one now.
Oh, I already took some pictures of my room:


I am so happy now, it such a beautiful room, the family is very sweet, whatelse can I wish for? :-)

1 Kommentar:

  1. yay! :) i love your room and esp loved seeing the laptop that i remember so well on the bed ;D the best part is your new family! also, you can learn something from the other experience that will help you and how you treat others. i can see the fingerprints of God :D

    AntwortenLöschen